Friday, May 10, 2013

Teaching English as a Second Language Online

Hi.

My name is Phil Robinson and I am planning a new career in teaching English as a Second Language Online.

This BLOG will be a diary of all the research I am doing to get prepared for this service and the progress I am making once it is up and running.

Online TESOL is an attractive career option for me as I can work as many hours as I want, I can work from the comfort of wherever I want and not have to wear work clothes !!

I'm excited about doing this long term. There seem to be many avenues to getting paid customers. That's why I have had to start this BLOG, to evaluate all the possibilities so I can get the best return.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Phil, it's been a while since you wrote your last blog. Who'd you bag a job with in the end? I'm considering something similar and am looking for respectable companies.

    Let me know!
    James

    ReplyDelete